Wednesday, May 30, 2012

When Me and My Husband Went to Watch MIB3...



Last Monday, my husband and I went to watch MIB3.

That was our first time to watch movie together.  As in just the two of us. 

The movie was about to start at 8:45 but we arrived earlier so we had a chance to take purikura.  Purikura is a photo machine where you can decorate your photo and print it in a sticker paper. 

....purikura makes your eyes look bigger and your skin looks so flawless in photos.

Here is the purikura we took that day...  My husband is a very private person and he doesn't want his photos to be seen in any of my blogs or facebook so I have to cut it....
I hope you understand...



Okay back to the movie!

I bought a set of drink and popcorn before we enter.. 

I chose my drink to be in the MIB3 tumbler costs 750円 and I got a free cute Kewpie MIB3 key chain .

MIB3 tumbler and MIB3 Agent Kewpie.. Soooo Cute!!!







It was my very first time to watch a movie here in Japan.  

There were lots of do's and dont's showed in the screen before the movie started.

Some of those that I can remember are as follows:

*Find your nearest fire exit.
*You have to turn off your phone.
*Cameras are not allowed.  There is a penalty of 1,000,000円 if you get caught.
*Avoid talking.
*Avoid kicking chair in front.

Sorry my brain is not in the right mood right now.  I can't remeber all... hahahaha!!

After those reminders, there were just a couple of short movie commercials before the movie started.

I can't hear anyone talking!  Really!

Japanese were so concentrated to the movie. 

There were some funny parts in the movie and I have to cover my mouth when laughing because I don't want to be a scene stealer if you know what I mean!

It was such a great movie!  

Watching movie alone with my husband for the first time is another memory I could treasure for the rest of my life!

How about you?  Have you watched MIB3 already?  Who did you watched it with? 

Fun Facts:

MIB3 stars, Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones guested in one of Japan's TV program and gave each hosts a Rayban MIB shades.










Thank you for your time reading my blog.

See you on my next post!

Love,
JZ




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...